The Holiday season is coming! Well, actually it’s here. I’m so excited for Christmas break. Over Christmas break, my family always goes and visits my grandma in Huston. We have a tradition that I always look forward to; going to the ballet! Ever since I was a little girl we have gone together. I love watching the dancers twirl around. As I’ve gotten older, while I still love the ballet I have started loving getting ready. Putting on the perfect holiday dress and getting all dolled up is the highlight of the season. Here I am going to share with you my favorite dress for this holiday season.
My favorite blogger Julia Engal with her blog Gal Meets Glam recently realized a dress line. Her dresses are to die for. I have only bought one and it didn’t fit properly, but I have a lot more in my chart that I want to purchase once I get the money. They are darling!
- Carmen This dress is called the Carmen! So basically it is the best dress ever because it was named after me.
- Zelda, This is the Holiday dress of my dreams. I asked my mom to get it for me for Chanukah so I can wear it on Christmas or to the ballet this year. I am absolutely obsessed with it.
- Beatrix SPARKLES, SPARKLES, AND MORE SPARKLES! Who doesn’t love sparkles?
- red dress This is a similar dress I was wearing in the pictures below.
- ruffled red dress I love this one it looks like a fairy tale
The bracelet seen in my photos is from corazi. The beading is simple and elegant.