This is the last of the scones I tried making. Honestly, I would call this a scone because scones mean breakfast to me. This scone taste more like a desert.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl mix together the flour, sugar, baking powerder, and salt.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together, then mix the dry and wet ingredients together, until it forms a dough. This is also when you should add the chocolate chips.
4. spread the dough out on a floured surface and cut it into any shape you want. I used a heart cookie cutter.
5. Cook for 14-18 minutes
6. They are served best right out of the oven, with butter or plain.