Of course, you need a dessert if you are hosting a dinner party. I made mini Key Lime pies and they tasted scrumptious and were very cute.
Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 9-12 minutes
Makes about 12
Ingredients for crust
- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1(14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1⁄2cup nellie & joe famous key west lime juice
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- heavy whipping cream
- lime zest
- 1/2 cup of butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- First, crumble the gram crackers and mix it with the butter.
- Next mix the cream cheese until creamy and add in the sweetened condensed milk then beat. Then add in the lime juice and egg yolks and mix. If you want you can add lime zest.
4. Lastly, put cupcake holders in a pan and first fill them 1/2 of the way with filling and 1/4 of the way with the gram cracker crust.
5. Then bake for 10 minutes and cool for 15 minutes, and lastly refrigerate for 2+ hours.
6. Whip up some whipping cream and serve for the perfect dinner party dessert.