I couldn’t think of a more perfect way to spend a summer afternoon/evening than having a fun picnic with your friends. There are many great places with pretty views to have picnics in Santa Barbara, over the next few weeks I will share those. The first place is the Santa Barbara rose garden. In the rose garden, the perfect picnic food is a cheese plate. here are all the ingredients to have the perfect cheese plate picnic.
I got all of my snacks/ ingredients from Trader Joe’s but they can be found at any grocery store.
- A baguet/ or some kind of crackers is always good for your cheese
- Cheese, I recommend an assortment of 3-4 types: here I have 4 cheese brie, goat cheese, and blue Costello
- Meat is always good and goes well with cheese and bread: I got the 3 in 1 pack from trader joes that had salami, and Capocollo.
- Fruit adds a last sweet nice touch: I bought grapefruit, grapes, apricot, strawberries, and lastly a vegetable (cucumber)
- A great picnic drink is La Croix
- Another drink I love to have is Kambucha (I love the pomegranate flavor)