As you know, New York City is full of fun and new things to do. Fitting everything you want to do in one day can be very difficult. Here is my ideal day in New York City.
1. For breakfast a great little cafe that is off broadway is the Rustic Table, on 10th Aven and W 42 street. It’s a great place for taking pictures and the food is amazing Mediterranean breakfast. I had the best coffee I got in New York here. Recommend: Banana Nutella Croissant.
2. For a nice morning walk, you can walk from Rustic Table about a mile to 6th street and 54th towards a nice park filled with trees for shade and beautiful flowers lining the walkway.
3. A good afternoon snack can be found in the Plaza Hotel witch is right by the park. In their food court, you will find an amazing crepe place. RECOMMEND: Dulce-de-Leche, Nutella, Banana, Strawberry
4. Of course, you can’t go to Broadway without seeing a musical. There all great you can’t go wrong with any of them. RECOMMEND: Hamilton, Dear Even Hansen , Mean Girls
5. For a great dinner/ Snack stopping at any of the corner pizza shops is always a great idea. I had the best pizza I’d ever had at one of them.
6. If you’re not too tired late in the night, it’s lots of fun to walk around Time Square at night.
All Style Breakfast at Rustic Table
View of Times Square
Musical Dear Evan Hansen